Saturday, June 14, 2008





What?




A real great disappointment... I mean I kept wondering why in the world this movie don't make any sense... Why some died, why some didn't... PLANTS releasing chemicals??? Sheesh...

And the dying scenes were shocking and super GROSS... don't see this if you don't have the stomach for it... yucks...


I think Shyamalan's lost it... The previous movie, Lady in the Water, was bad enough... and I gave him one last chance... but apparently... he's lost it. No way near the standards of The Sixth Sense. How come I'm not surprised to learn that this movie, originally titled The Green Effect, the screenplay was rejected by all major movie studios when Shyamalan first shopped it around the town.

I'm not watching anymore of his movies, unless they get good ratings.

Try harder, Shyamalan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home